Registrar’s office

At the public administration office you will also find the city’s registrar’s office, where you can do the following:

  • Register a marriage
  • Register a birth
  • Register a death
  • Have a divorce from a foreign country recognized
  • Solicit an official document
  • Solicit a certificate of no impediment (for marriage abroad)
  • Get married
  • Disaffiliate from a registered religion
  • Have your name changed
  • Have paternity acknowledged

If you reside in the district of Biberach, Frankenbach or Kirchhausen, please consult the registrar’s office of the respective district’s public administration office.