Information center for integration courses

If you would like to participate in an integration course, please contact the Information Center for Integration Courses at the City Hall for details of the integration course. Here you will also be advised on which integration course is best for you. Please bring your passport, and if applicable a record of confirmation stating that you collect unemployment (Arbeitslosengeld II) or housing assistance. This will enable you to apply for an exemption of costs at the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF). The BAMF will decide if you qualify to be exempted from the costs. Once you have successfully passed the course, you will receive a certificate of your language proficiency at level B1 and a certificate of participation for the test “Living in Germany”. Those who are not required to attend an integration course can apply directly at an institute that offers such a course for admission.

Instruction Sheet for Integration Course