Recognition of university admission

If you have obtained your entrance qualifications for higher education abroad and want to apply for admission to a studies program conducted in the German language at the HHN, please contact the Center for International Students (Studienkolleg Konstanz). There you can have your foreign entrance qualification for higher education recognized. If you want to apply to the HHN for a Masters program that is conducted in the English language, please have your certification recognized by uni-assist. If you want to study at another university other than the HHN, you need to enquire about the admission requirements and the application process directly at the university where you want to study.