Subsidized housing

To be able to move into a subsidized apartment, you first need a permit for subsidized housing. The application for subsidized housing can be submitted at the Service Center Building and Living (Service Center Bauen und Wohnen) at the Planning and Building Office (Planungs- und Baurechtsamt). The application forms are available online and at all public administration offices.